Teach courses and assess learning in the undergraduate health majors in community/public health and healthcare management and graduate (master’s) in community health. Priority areas of instruction are community health methods, epidemiology, public health statistics, environmental health, health policy, and healthcare administration and management. Other areas will depend on individual expertise and could include coursework in nutrition, mental health and counseling, chronic and communicable diseases, and health communication.
• Provide service to the Health Department, the local/state/national school health education profession, the School of Professional Studies, the SUNY Cortland campus community, and/or the State University of New York.
• Advise undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in the programs and culminating experience advisement and assessment.
Engage in scholarly work and activities as appropriate to the application and receipt of tenure and promotion at SUNY Cortland.
• Commitment to inclusive excellence, equity, inclusion, diversity and social justice.
• Desire to contribute to a culture of inclusivity and diversity through teaching, scholarship or service.
• Ability to provide leadership in teaching research or service toward building an equitable and diverse scholarly environment.
• Desire to work with students from diverse backgrounds.
• Commitment to improving access to higher education for all students regardless of background.
• Commitment to educating students to become global citizens.
Tagged as: faculty
The University of Cincinnati is currently accepting applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor of Health Promotion and Education. This position...Apply For This Job
Tenure-Track Faculty Assistant/Associate Professor in Health Promotion The University of Oklahoma, College of Arts and Sciences, Department of Health and...Apply For This Job
The Department of Public Health Education (PHE) at UNC Greensboro is excited to invite applications for a Tenure-Track / Tenured...Apply For This Job
Assistant Professor of Public Health and Health Education The College at Brockport The Department of Public Health & Health Education...Apply For This Job